Friday, November 7, 2008

1 No Show.

I'm sitting here at work eating bagel bites and drinking coke. I'd much rather be back home in my bed with my girlfriend. I'ts been about 2 weeks since we saw eachother last and today was kind of short and I miss her. I did not want to leave for work at 10:30pm. I never want to leave when it means you wont be coming with me. I miss you so much and knowing how close you are makes these next 5 hours go by so slow. I just want to curl up into bed with you and give backrubs and kisses all day. I don't even mind that you hog the blankets or the sheets come unattached everytime you sleep in my bed. Just knowing you're there next to me or holding me is so comforting. I need that every night. But every few nights every other week is holding me together. I love you Katie McConnell. Never forget that.

No comments: