Saturday, November 8, 2008

Tired Eyes.

Woke up Thursday at 8am after having gone to bed at about 3:30am. Was up till Friday morning at 7:30am. Talk about shitty. I'm back at work now. It's 1:53am and I just wanna go back to my place and snuggle Katie.

Today we woke up around 2pm and watched the 25th hour with Ed Norton. We love you ed<3 We then got showered and dressed and went to Pizza Hut ITALIAN BISTRO! Don't know why the fancy name... It was a regular Pizza Hut to us. Then we went to the mall and I got a new flannel from American Eagle. Katie had me try on a bunch of stuff and we finally settled on what we liked. Then we went to Victorias secret! woo! I was gonna buy her stuff but she wouldnt let me. So on Sunday when we are in Boston... here we come lingerie stores! Then we went to Bath and Body Works. I got a bottle of Aromatheraphy Massage Oil. After that we went home and I gave Katie best back rub with the oil. And then we snuggled till I had to come to work.

And here I am. Bored for another 5 hours. But when I get out of work!!! Katie and I are going to this really awesome bakery and getting lots of desserts and treats. Then I'm sleeping all day!

Ben, hang out monday!?

No comments: