Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Water Runs Dry

I'm sitting here bored at work. I'm listening to A Loss For Words. Love them. There was only 5 check in's for today. There's now 4 left. I hate slow days. Sometimes I pray for them but most of the time i wish it would just be checking people in so the time goes by fast. Things I hate are when the phone rings and people ask if we're modern or a 4 star hotel or if we're in a good area. I also hate when people are on our website and asking questions when they could just as easily look it up...

I've been looking for another job. I called the Augusta Holiday Inn a couple weeks ago and the GM finally got back to me last week. They aren't currently hiring for front desk but she'll keep me on file close to the front because I'm employed by IHG and I have certain credentials.

I miss Katie. I always miss her most the day I leave and the day after. We just go for so long seeing each other together and then it's cut for like a week to two weeks. I been writing in a book journal lately of all the things I love about her and us. And everything I miss when I'm away from her. I think I'm gonna start doing that here too. A few things every now and then. Today she went to go work out! I think her going to work out is gonna get me to start again. I just wish she'd respond! I love you :p

-photo shoots in the basement
-sneaking kisses on your couch
-the run and jump
-snowy drives and spinning wheels
-parking at night in augusta
-awkward smiles
-late night texting saying i like you
-our first kiss, touch, and smell
-holding you holding me

No comments: