Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Awake.

I can't sleep. I'm so tired too. I just can't sleep. It's been a problem now for a few weeks I guess. Although I slept good this weekend. I can't decide if its cause of work and being up all night so sleep all day or it was the comfort of having my girlfriend next to me all night. I'm gonna decide on both being the answer.

Awhile back Ponch and I made a video using a funky camera setting and we posted it. Until today I'd kinda forgot about it. But Colby and I decided to start making other little videos. And we're having so much fun. His roommate Ryan is making one right now. I can't wait to see it. And I dunno about other people but I laugh watching myself and Colby. We've gotten a few comments on the videos saying haha. I just want it to take off and I can be a vh1 host or be on reality tv....


check us out!
viddate on youtube

No comments: